Friday, February 15, 2008

A Little Politics

No political rambling from me (you can get a fairly good approximation of my views by reading Andrew Sullivan's blog), but I was directed to something pretty cool today: a Harvard implicit association test which tests your subconscious feelings about the candidates. I'm apparently equally fine with Obama and McCain, which is not much of a shock. Interestingly, I'm apparently not very offended by Huckabee (which I guess makes sense - he seems like a nice guy, and I'd probably find some of his politics aligned with mine, but he's a crazy Christian nutjob and all, so there's no way I'd vote for him). Lagging very far behind them was Hillary, who I apparently hate with exceptional passion (while taking the test, I actually recoiled at seeing pictures of her after a while).

Anyway, the test only takes a few minutes and is worth a try.

No comments: